2010/6/2 Janne Johansson <icepic...@gmail.com>:
> 2010/6/2 irix <i...@ukr.net>
>
>> Hello Misc,
>>
>>  All of a sudden started talking about some fixes. Have I mentioned
>> somewhere that something needs to be corrected,
>>   or that something is not working? I just said about remaking to simplify
>> the code.
>>

> You said: "Or replace altq to something else, more fast, simple and
> functional."
> It is not a stretch to assume you imagined altq to not be fast, nor simple
> and not even functional.
>
> --
> To our sweethearts and wives.  May they never meet. -- 19th century toast

For MY personal opinion, using altq was the easiest thing and well
documented(I came from Linux world) it even work with an eye
glimpse....

Like this some day "someone" will say: "Why not use GPL license???"...

--
Atentamente

Andris Genovez Tobar / Sistemas
Elastix ECE - Linux  LPI-1 - Novell CLA - Apple ACMT
Jabber:      bitfr...@asgard.crice.org
http://www.crice.org