I haven't crashed the X server per say. Its working brilliantly on -release. On -current X appears to load but the LCD panel powers off. I can CTL+ALT+F1 and blindly log in and reboot, so the system is still responsive. I've tried this with both -release and -current bsd.mp as well as -release and -current bsd with the same result.

E.T wrote:
Hi

I also crash X server. My graphics controller is an Intel GMA 3150 tested
with OpenBSD 4.7.