I think that author is really big professional lier and troll. Or so
stupid that it's not possible in this cosmos :D So first he wrote how
he left OpenBSD because of this and this a and this, now after couple
of days he wrote another post where he attacks against OpenBSD and
says that after long research he decided to give some money to NetBSD.
And theeeeeen.... 6 months before this post....voila
http://www.trollaxor.com/2009/12/netbsd-bankrupt-software-distribution.html
. So I think that only man here with need for psychiatrist is author
of that posts/blog or maybe it's very sophisticated way of attack
against BSDs from outside or maybe just someone needs to collect
someones opinions, nicknames, IPs and so on.