Jean-Francois wrote:
Hello All,

I am thinking about changing my OS to OpenBSD on my laptop, which is standard x86. It would be used as internet browser, mail client, multimedia, pciture & video , etc ...

My question is simple, is OpenBSD convenient enough for a daily usage ?
What are the experiences about that ?

Just to be sure, as of today, is ntfs experimental or working, or not ? for read ? for r/w ?

I will certainly do with gnome wm.

I know such question might not be very convenient to answer, this is just to be sure I can peacefully back-up my data and reinstall freshly without worrying about anything but being using a great os.

Thanks

The other comment about reading the FAQ is right.

However, there are no comments on experiences in the FAQ.

OpenBSD will take an older laptop that crawls under Windows and make it pleasantly useful.