Greetings - this is to remind you  to join us at our Grant Development
Workshop at the University of British Columbia, Vancouver. July 12 - 14,
2010. Learn from Professional Grant Writers how to prepare, write and
secure proposals from various funding agencies.
We are finalizing the attendee list as we speak, if interested please
visit our website or contact us at 1-866.704.7268 to register/ reserve
seating.

Additional discounts are available for groups that would like to
participate in this interactive workshop.

Thanks,
Matt Devine

Grant Training Center

You received this e-mail due to your institutional or organizational
affiliation. If we sent this e-mail to you in error, and you wish not to
receive any further e-mails from us, simply send us an email with the
word Unsubscribe as subject.