Hello,

I bought new Thinkpad SL510 yesterday and I want to share my experiences
with you.

First problem was with i386 -current instalation, you can read full
description here

http://www.pubbs.net/201005/openbsd/54814-may-26-current-on-lenovo-sl410-laptop.html

So I used AMD64 -current. Everything seems to be working correctly
except ACPI and Wifi (Unfortunately, wrong technical description is
common thing these days. That's why I have Realtek wifi instead of Intel
wifi.)

Great quote from Undeadly comment: "ACPI really should die, and everyone
involved in its creation should be hunted down and tortured for the rest
of eternity, what a total clusterfuck it is."

Here is my dmesg, acpidump and lspci -vv from Ubuntu livecd.

http://devio.us/~cleancode/dmesg.txt

http://devio.us/~cleancode/acpidump.txt
http://devio.us/~cleancode/acpidump_SL510.tar

http://devio.us/~cleancode/ubuntu_lspcivv.txt