On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 4:02 PM, FUGU <fugu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Also, while we are at it, does anyone know if openbsd supports
> the latest apple usb ethernet adapter?
> I see that the AXE(4) driver supports Apple USB Ethernet Adapter A1277
> but no info on the latest one
> thanks...

I wasn't aware that there was a new one. The old one works great.
Since we are on the topic of ethernet, I was wondering if anyone has
experienced the gem(4) driver having issues on a Mac mini G4. I have
six Mac mini G4's of varying speeds. There are two 1.25 GHz, two 1.42
GHz, and two 1.5 GHz. I have had mixed results with the built-in
gem(4). I first noticed the problem with one of the 1.25 GHz systems.
With both identically configured, one of them would have the gem(4)
interface drop out every few days and either 'sh /etc/netstart gem0'
or a restart would restore connectivity. This was with OpenBSD/macppc
4.5 and earlier for sure but I believe 4.7 is the same because the 1.5
GHz system I just installed had trouble with gem(4) as well. Anyone
have similar experiences?

Bryan