Hi All,
On Mon, 05 Jul 2010 18:56:44 +0700, Claudio Jeker <cje...@diehard.n-r-g.com> wrote:

On Mon, Jul 05, 2010 at 02:39:11PM +0700, Insan Praja SW wrote:
Hi Misc@,
Recently I've updated my routers kernel to 1t July i386 current.
Rulesets like:

pass in quick log on $int_if inet from <pool_internal> to
!<internal> rtable 2 keep state (sloppy source-track global) tag
INTERNAL_OUT queue (internal int_ack)
pass in quick log on $int_if inet proto {tcp udp} from <internal> to
$dns_servers port {domain} keep state (sloppy source-track global)
tag INTERNAL_OUT queue (internal int_ack)
Anything I should do?

Please be more precise. What does not work. Do the rules not match, does
it not log, does it not move the traffic to rtable 2 or is there a problem
with altq?

Obviously not with altq, I resolve the problem by changing the syntax from using rtable to using route-to. into something from; pass in quick log on $int_if inet from <pool_internal> to !<internal> rtable 2 keep state (sloppy source-track global) tag INTERNAL_OUT queue (internal int_ack)

to;
pass in quick log on $int_if inet from <pool_internal> to !<internal> keep state (sloppy source-track global) route-to ($rtable_ext rtable_def_gtw) tag INTERNAL_OUT queue (internal int_ack)

and it works.
With this little information I guess nobody is willing to try to figure
out what may go wrong.

Thanks,

--
insandotpraja(at)gmaildotcom