Hello,

OpenBSD 4.7-current (GENERIC.MP) #75: Sun Jul  4 15:06:32 MDT 2010

I'm trying to find a solution to the following problem, but did not
identify the cause or origin. Someone can point a way for me to handle
this situation and make the correction.

Thank you for your attention.

ypldap -d
startup [debug mode]
configuration starting
applying configuration
connecting to directories
starting directory update
dns engine exiting
check_child: lost child ldap client terminated; signal 11

cat /etc/yp/pucpcaldas.br
127.0.0.1

ypldap -n
configuration OK

cat /etc/ypldap.conf
# how many seconds between retries
interval 120
domain "pucpcaldas.br"

# what do we provide
provide map "passwd.byname"
provide map "passwd.byuid"
provide map "group.byname"
provide map "group.bygid"

directory "127.0.0.1" {
        # directory options
        basedn "dc=pucpcaldas,dc=br"

        # passwd maps configuration
        passwd filter "(objectClass=posixAccount)"

        attribute name maps to "uid"
        fixed attribute passwd "*"
        attribute uid maps to "uidNumber"
        attribute gid maps to "gidNumber"