My OpenBSD system has several network cards.
- pppoe0 - is connected to DSL line
- fxp0 - is connected to switch for local network
- ral0 - is wireless

I am able to access internet from computers on LAN.
From outside my home; I am able to use port 2000 to access a Win2K system.

When I try to access the same Win2K systemon port 11005; I get connection refused.

$ sudo cat pf.conf
set skip on lo
pass
block in on ! lo0 proto tcp to port 6000:6010
ext_if = "pppoe0"
int_if = "fxp0"
air_if = "ral0"
match out on $ext_if nat-to ($ext_if)
win2k    = 192.168.0.3
match in on $ext_if inet proto tcp from any to ($ext_if) port 2000 rdr-to $win2k match in on $ext_if inet proto tcp from any to ($ext_if) port 11005 rdr-to $win2k
$ sudo pfctl -f /etc/pf.conf

From external system:

$ telnet xxxx.dyndns.org 2000
Trying 64.231.xx.xxx...
Connected to xxxx.dyndns.org.
Escape character is '^]'.
Terminated

$ telnet xxxx.dyndns.org 11005
Trying 64.231.xxx.xxx...
telnet: connect to address 64.231.xxx.xxx: Connection refused

I don't see any difference is setup between port 2000 and 11005; are there any suggestions out there?