Hi,

I'm running 4.7 GENERIC.MP#0 amd64 with the cwm window manager.  Read
the man pages and searched, but no answer to this.

My employer runs SSH on a specific non-standard port.  (Yes, I know,
but that's the rule and it's my paycheck.)  I've noticed that cwm's
ssh autocompletion doesn't include known_hosts entries on nonstandard
ports.  Presumably, this is because the hostname is in square
brackets and cwm can't parse it.

Is there a way to make cwm's ssh autocompletion work when SSH is used
on an off port?  Or is this just the penalty I pay for living with
this policy?

Thanks for any suggestions,

==ml

--