Martin Pelik??n [martin.peli...@gmail.com] wrote:
> Hello everyone.
> I have a AP with AR5413 with RouterOS and several OpenBSD clients. IBM
> notebooks using ath(4), iwi(4) and rum(4) work perfectly. The problem
> Does anyone have a clue what could cause such weird behavior for CM9's?
> I know that RouterOS's network practicies sucks, but why do IBM cards
> work well?

I bet the IBM ath cards are probably an older chip than AR5413.  Maybe AR52xx ?

The ath driver has never worked well with the "newer" stuff in my experience.
But these days, even the Atheros "HAL" is BSDL (vs binary-only), so it
shouldn't be that hard to figure out what the hell needs to be done.

--
I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance -Socrates