Considering that 4.7 isn't known to have major, show-stopper bugs in PF like
you experience, you may want to consider that there is a bug in some other part
of the system like the ethernet driver or some such.

If you can try 4.8 snapshots first, and perhaps post your tests, results, and
dmesg to the list, then someone can help you narrow down what the actual
problem is.

--
I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance -Socrates