This appears to be none of my business, not sure how it got to misc, besides
someone's deep enough interest to create a special gmail (in eu) account.

Now I don't develop software, nor know anything, but this reads like the
tree got locked because lots of testing was failing to occur, which sounds
like a reasonable response to discovering lackluster/incomplete testing, but
it's tone is much more like we're outing to the community some monster, I
don't think I'm getting that from it. More like whining from someone who
didn't get told exactly what they wanted to hear. I appreciate all the hard
work and socially unpleasant work that goes into protecting my OS, thanks
for all the effort.

--
 /"\    ASCII Ribbon Campaign
 \ /    Respect for low technology.