Siju George wrote:
On Sat, Aug 14, 2010 at 6:08 PM, Stuart Henderson <s...@spacehopper.org> wrote:
On 2010-08-14, Sevan / Venture37 <ventur...@gmail.com> wrote:
On 14 August 2010 10:46, Stuart Henderson <s...@spacehopper.org> wrote:
no, but in general you want to use Linux emulation not FreeBSD emulation.
also, if it's threaded software, use GENERIC not GENERIC.MP.
Hi Stuart,
I'm just curious is that because of limitations in our freebsd
compatibility layer?
It's even less maintained than the linux one (and there's very little
point in doing so; most things you might run as a binary are going to be
available for Linux in either the same or a newer version as FreeBSD).

You don't get sound in linux emulation right?
I could never make sound work

I'm running Ventrilo with linux emulation; does that count?