----- Original Message ----

Thanks for the responses.  So it seems like using symon to capture the
statistics and sending them to another box for processing is a workable
solution.  Could this also be done by using the pfsync device to mirror the
traffic on another OpenBSD server.  I do not want to install web server
applications on the bridge or on my routers as that would increase the risk of
compromise.  Real-time analysis would be really nice and I think pfsync would
allow for nearly that.