Does anyone knows any OpenVPN client for S60 mobile phones?

Thanks

Claudiu Pruna wrote:
On Sat, 2010-10-02 at 11:56 +0300, Evgeniy Sudyr wrote:
I was able to get it working with 4.6/4.7 and E60/E65/E52 it works as
expected :)

Nokia VPN config tool will save hours instead trial by error.

        <clau...@net-go.net> wrote:
        > >        I was wondering has anyone got an S60 mobile phone
        to connect to
        > > OpenBSD Ipsec ?
        > >
        > >        I did some tryies, but no luck.
        >
        > Maybe this is of some use:
        >
        > http://betabug.ch/wiki/VPNNotes
        >
        > I'm sorry, but I have no personal experiences with "mobile
        vpns"...

        > cheers,
        > david
thanks a lot, sounds very interesting, I will test it and see
        what
        happens ;)
-- Claudiu Pruna <clau...@net-go.net>

With regards,
Eugene Sudyr

        Well, I have tried that and ... it works  !!!!
        Yes, it is working ok, but if your setup is like mine and after
connecting to the ipsec, your internal network contains more branches
connected through vpn and in conclusion the internal network "contains"
more unroutable ip address classes, the problem appears because you
appear in your network with the ip that your phone gets from the
internet connection it has. So it is a little bit tricky to route your
phone to other ip classes then the one you are directly connected. I have used in ipsecctl the "tag" option, and then in pf.conf I have
created an nat pool which is just for the phones connecting from
outside.

        But it is a start, I mean, from no vpn (except symbian pptp) until here
we allready have a big progress. It would be nice if we could also get
working the xauth and ip address assigning to phone through ipsec, but
as I am not a developer, I hope it will happen someday.

Cheers