On Thu, 7 Oct 2010 14:10:53 +0700, Edho P Arief <edhopr...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 1:47 PM, Aaron Lewis
> <the.warl0ck.1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> nope , wicd is actually based on gtk & python , also wicd-client for
>> kde available on kde-apps.org.
>> ( written in qt4 )
>>

> Sorry, I didn't properly composed the paragraph. I actually mentioned
> two network manager gui applications:
> - wicd
> - whatever default in PC-BSD (which uses qt or kde)

Hi there,
I planed to start a tool like that.
It's funny because I think to make this in PyGTK 2 ;)

In my opinion wicd is only for Linux use, and it's better to start a
new project for OpenBSD :
 1 - Learn
 2 - Put this project in a real license :) (BSD of course, without ads)

Question : If the project become stable, it'll be possible to integrate
the officials OpenBSD repository (ports and packages) ?

Regards,
Guillaume.