On 2010-10-06, Fabio Almeida <mente...@gmail.com> wrote:
> There's two WiMax Links to the same location, the idea is to use it for
> failover.
> In a lab setup, OpenBSD Bridge directed connected on 3Com switch,
> everything works, no problem.
>
> My doubt is related with the LACP packets crossing the wireless links.

LACP is a link aggregation control protocol, it is *not* a keepalive
/ link failure detection protocol.

If you can move to L3 (routing rather than bridging) then ospf is
one way you could achieve something like what you want using OpenBSD
(failover + use bandwidth of both links when available via ECMP).
But you'll need either an L3-capable switch with OSPF support,
or a second box.