Guys, I have problem with IPSEC tunnel on OpenBSD 4.7-stable

I have ipsec vpn tunnel established between my gateway (default and

only one gateway for my internal network) and other ipsec peer.

I need allow clients from my internal network access to peer's

internal host (ZZZ.ZZZ.ZZZ.ZZZ) and use my lo1 IP address (using NAT)

and I have to use same outgoing IP for all clients, so I decided to

use NAT on loopback interface.

1) First question -is it good idea to use this configuration for this goal?

That's net to net tunnel, where my side network is lo1 interface network.

I'm able to connect from gateway host to remote network host, but not

from my local network :(

My configuration:
http://pastebin.ca/1957804

2) Can someone point me what's wrong with this configuration why from
local network traffic not goes to tunnel ? As I see there is little
misconfiguration and I spent much time, googled and re-read mail
archived for hours to find it, but no luck :(

Man ipsec.conf and FAQ don't helped me B :(

--
With regards,
Eugene Sudyr