On 2010-10-12, Tomas Bodzar <tomas.bod...@gmail.com> wrote:
> subject says a lot, but I will of course provide some details. I'm
> reading trough archives, but I don't have server and I can't see
> problems with numbers in outputs as in those cases. It's plain
> workstation and when that happen my X die and I will end in console so
> I need to startx again.

How certain are you that the two events (log entry and X crashing)
are connected? I think it's more likely to be something else,
"out of static map entries" is fairly common on i386.

Please have a read of Xorg.0.log after a crash and see if anything
relevant is mentioned, it will probably be helpful to have xenocara
built from source with debug symbols and obtain a backtrace, see
'How to build something with debug information' and 'How to get a
core file out of the X server' in /usr/xenocara/README.