Hello Misc,
I was wondering if this was possible.  I have our main site with a openbsd
4.7 system running ipsec in passive mode listening for connections.  We
currently have 1 other remote building.  I have another openbsd 4.7 system
there connecting to the system here.  Which all works great, I am very happy
with everything.  We are going to get another remote building.  Can the one
host here in our main building make multiple ipsec tunnel connections from
other remote sites?  Is there anything special I would have to do to make
this work?  Thanks to all the openbsd devs for this awesome os.
thanks, Mark