Hi,

I managed to cvs update of 4.8 stable sources, do a rebuild of config (it
needed mandoc and libc.so.57.0 which I grabbed from Oct 22 snapshot), did a
build of 4.8 stable kernel, and booted. Please don't flame on incompatible
libc & mandoc, I just wanted to see where it fails exactly. At least now it
shows a ddb prompt when it fails instead of press any key to reboot. prompt
doesn't accept any key press at all.

I copied the exact message from screen, hoping it would catch something
helpful to somebody.

uhub2 at uhub0 port 7 "Standard Microsystems product 0x2502" rev 2.00/0.01
addr2
kernel: protection fault trap, code=0
Stopped at                usb_allocmem+0x83:               cmpq %rbx,0(%rax)

Thanks