Hello to all the OpenBSD community.
This is no spam, please read till the end.
My name is Traian Ciobanu, I am an dedicated OpenBSD user and fan from a
former USSR country. I managed to do everything by myself but now I need
some help and I am asking this from you. Yes I know I don't have the right
to ask anything for a community to which I don't give nothing back but I
don't know how else to do it. I need an sum of 2000$ for funding IT studies
and I am hoping that any person donating even 1$ can help me raise this
amount of money. In case you can not donate just post this to your facebook
or twitter accounts. I live in a poor country and do not now how else to do
it. If you decide to help me just post this link http://goo.gl/KiTz to your
facebook or twitter acconts mentioning that this will help a person fulfill
his dreams.
Sincerely yours Traian Ciobanu.