On Tue, Nov 02, 2010 at 05:55:36PM +0100, Alexander Schrijver wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 02, 2010 at 04:18:08AM -0400, bsdmas...@hushmail.com wrote:
> > FTP server down, amd64 snapshot packages way out of sync with
> > latest libc bump... What the hell!
> >
> > If you guys don't get your sh*t together, I'm done.
> >
> > Yeah, you read that right.
> >
> > If this whole situation is not cleared in the next 24 hours, I'm
> > switching to ArchLinux (www.archlinux.org).
> >
> > You've been warned.
>
> Your threat doesn't seem to be working.
>
> Maybe you should threaten with something worse, like Ubuntu.

Wrong. After two days of waiting for updated packages, all those fools caved in
to his demands!
God forbid that someone might have to spend all that time making ports if they
want the latest and the greatest. Finally they stopped worrying about silly
stuff like a release and got their act together. I bet thats why
www.openbsd.org went down for a while, just so that they could make the time to
build a zillion ports! I bet he will be staying with OpenBSD now!