Yes , i know i should upgrade . Six months ago i upgraded this machine from 3.4 to 4.3 version by version, and it took a long offline time so i had to stay at 4.3 temporarily , and i was planning to upgrade it again from 4.3 to 5.0 next november.

I was just curious about this error message because i had never seen it before.

"ahci0: stopping the port, softreset slot 26 was still active"

I was wondering if after this message appeared at least one sata disk is no longer working as ahci which is much faster than regular sata, and a reboot would be needed to put everything back to normal.

Regards,
Marcos

LeviaComm Networks escribiC3: