On Mon, 08 Nov 2010 15:29:28 +0700, Claudio Jeker <cje...@diehard.n-r-g.com> wrote:

On Mon, Nov 08, 2010 at 02:07:20PM +0700, Insan Praja SW wrote:
Dear Misc@,
Sorry on the previous message, wrong button pressed.
to be continue, I will setup a bridge with only an interface that
facing my office, and tag it in accordance to ifconfig(8). In pf
I'll simply pass this.

Can I do that?

It could work. I think the needed bridge_filterrule() calls are in the
right place so that local traffic is tagged as well. If a bridge with a
single interface fails, you could try one with vether(4).

Thanks Claudio, OTOH, why not simply make hostname.ifname has hostname.bridgename capability to tags packet? But this is entirely up to the devs, and I'm happy enough to use bridge to do this.

Best Regards,

Insan Praja