Hello list.

I'm quite new to OpenBSD, have made one installation in Virtualbox plus an installation on a USB stick on a 32-bit pc.

Now I want to make an installation on a USB stick using the amd64 installation CD.

The machine Dell Latitude E6500 is currently running Win7 plus FreeBSD 8.1 in a dual boot configuration.

I removed the hard drive not to make a mistake, inserted the CD and the USB stick.

Installation starts, when asked how to install on the stick I those use the whole (w) drive.

Then comes the question of installation media and the choices are ftp http or done.

I can do the installation via http so I'm ok. But I am wondering how do I do in order to find the CD-rom drive. My plan is to install OpenBSD on this machine in the future.

Thanks

/Leslie