It seems that every three years or so, I get to spam this list about a
product I'm responsible for, and in fact I hope to make it into a
tradition.

With the syntax changes in 4.7, the book needed an overhaul.  The
result is here, finally, up to date as of 4.8.  I got my author's
copies yesterday, and my initial reactions can be found at

http://bsdly.blogspot.com/2010/11/book-of-pf-2nd-ed-its-here.html

If you don't care for my relatively non-tech ramblings in that post,
you can go directly to the source via at least two routes:  The
OpenBSD.org orders page at https://https.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/order
(with a CD set, it makes a nice bundle I'm told) or the book's page
at the No Starch press site, http://http//nostarch.com/pf2.htm

As always, thanks to Theo, Henning and other developers who keep
making the task of writing about OpenBSD fun and interesting.

All the best,
Peter

http://bsdly.blogspot.com/ http://www.bsdly.net/ http://www.nuug.no/