On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 6:14 PM, Damien Miller <d...@mindrot.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can anyone recommend a small, fanless computer that will accept a HD (perhaps
> a 2.5" drive) that uses ECC RAM? Needless to say, it must run OpenBSD.
>
> Being 64 bit, having accellerated crypto and/or supporting multiple drives
> would be bonus points, but are not required.
>
> -d

I've seen various mini ITX boards around, with the ~1GHz VIA chips
(that happen to have some sort of hardware RNG).
No idea about ECC though.

There are similar boards using laptop CPUs around. Not so cheap.
Usually embedded in some sort of machine control application, but you
can find used pulled ones fairly cheap on occasion. You'd have to make
a box for it though, of course.