Hi all, maybe I'm failing to understand pftop, but I can't seem to reconcile
this.  I run pftop -orate -vspeed (or just run it and switch to that view) and
I see one connection supposedly using a huge amount of bandwidth:

PR        DIR SRC                                        DEST
RATE     PEAK      AVG    BYTES          STATE              PKTS       AGE
EXP RULE GW
udp       In  <remote>:2003                         <local>:2003
4194304K 4194304K     6521   21691M    MULTIPLE:MULTIPLE    34232870 968:45:45
00:00:59    *

The thing is, I can't see where all the traffic is coming from.  I try running
tcpdump -xni carp1 port 2003, and I see almost nothing (maybe one or two
packets every few seconds).  ifstat shows almost no traffic for this interface
either.

Perhaps I'm not understanding the meaning of "rate", but I assumed it to mean
Kbps throughput.  The man pages for don't seem to have the answer either.  Can
someone tell me how the rates are calculated and why they might not be
accurate for this connection?

Thanks,
-elliott-