On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 12:56:32 +0100, Michael wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am having trouble authenticating httpd users against a PostgreSQL
> database. Maybe someone here is using that module and can help me?
[...]

Check the pgsql logs for the actual query when trying to authenticate
(adjust postgresql.conf for more verbose logging if necessary). Execute
the same query in the psql shell, and see what it returns; check if it's
what you wanted.

The httpd.conf part seems ok to me, I'm using the same options, but
with encrytion and without the logging.
Also it may be easier to debug and to see through the situation if you
omit the currently irrelevant parts from you config, like the pgsql
logging.

Also you may want to check if the pgsql table/db's permissions allow the
access for the connecting pgsql role.

Daniel

--
LIVAI Daniel