On 05/12/10 23:04, Adam M. Dutko wrote:
I hope that one day due process is denied you.

I am wondering what type of due process should be granted to these
individuals.  What basis/jurisdiction of law are we talking about?  Natural
human rights? US law? International Law?  I'm just wondering because I think
it's critical to the whole discussion.  Julian Assange isn't a US citizen so
the US Government probably feels justified doing whatever they want even if
it is "unethical", yet many think he should be protected by some of the US
justice code/process.  Is due process universal?

If I kill a cow, should I be deported to India, and processed there for that crime? (Note that in most parts of india, it IS a crime). Oh, I live in Argentina, the largest exporter of cow-meat. Maybe we should all be deported there.

--
Hugo Osvaldo Barrera