On 2011-01-01 07:30, Marc Espie wrote:
On Fri, Dec 31, 2010 at 07:04:14PM -0600, Markus Peloquin wrote:
I've been having problems building ports in -current with the new
WANTLIB formats.  I just noticed a commit from late November saying
I need -current {dpb, sqlports, pkg_add}, and I had updated the base
system to -current:
http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-ports-cvs&m=128973351720992&w=1

$ cd devel/gettext
# make package
===>   Checking files for gettext-0.18.1p0
`/usr/ports/distfiles/gettext-0.18.1.tar.gz' is up to date.
(SHA256) gettext-0.18.1.tar.gz: OK
===>   Verifying specs: c expat m ncurses stdc++ iconv>=2 c expat m
ncurses stdc++ iconv>=2
Missing library for iconv>=2.>=0.0
Fatal error
*** Error code 1
[...]

And here are the WANTLIB lines that seem relevant, at least to me:

$ grep WANTLIB devel/gettext/gettext.port.mk
MODGETTEXT_WANTLIB =            intl>=5 iconv>=6
WANTLIB +=              ${MODGETTEXT_WANTLIB}

$ grep WANTLIB converters/libiconv/libiconv.port.mk
MODLIBICONV_WANTLIB =           iconv>=2
WANTLIB +=                      ${MODLIBICONV_WANTLIB}

Does anybody know what might be going wrong?  It's hard to imagine I
discovered a 1.5-mo-old bug.  Thanks

Markus
Your pkg_add is definitely not uptodate. In particular, check
OpenBSD/LibSpec/Build.pm
Thanks, I don't know why that wasn't updated...