Yes, it will use all your cores.

I don't understand your question about "blade" servers, but they are
just a different form factor of the essentially the same hardware. If
the hardware is supported SMP should work just fine.

PS: SMP is what lets you use all your cores:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symmetric_multiprocessing

--
Jeremy Chase
http://twitter.com/jeremychase