2011/1/10, Christoph Leser <le...@sup-logistik.de>:

> I would like to ask:
>
> 1. Is it true, that isakmpd is supposed to accept any ID parameter of
> type IPV4_ADDR_SUBNET ) in quick mode and set up a corresponing route,
> even when it is the 'default' route?

Yes, some people want all their traffic through encrypted tunnel. I
used to bring IPv6 to places where people were ignoring it -- exactly
this way.

You might want to specify it in your policy file, like:
remote_filter != "000.000.000.000-255.255.255.255"
or
remote_filter_type != "IPv4 subnet"

> 2. What would I have to change to only accept those remote network Ids
> that are configured in ipsec.conf?

The above, or more specific.

Sorry for the previous empty reply, I'll finally try to learn how to
use an email client.

--
Martin Pelikan