On Tue, 11 Jan 2011 13:04:09 -0600, Theo de Raadt <dera...@cvs.openbsd.org> wrote:

Hi, where can I get sys.tar.gz but for use in current?
It's the same sys.tar.gz as 4.8 release?

I'm using 4.8 current and I want to tweak the max file descriptors
but I do not found sys.tar.gz for current.

"OpenBSD 4.8-current (GENERIC) #614: Mon Jan 10 00:15:18 MST 2011"
ou want us to make a new 20MB file available for every snapshot build
we make, which will be different for every architecture (based on them
having different start and finish times for their builds), and then
ship that file out to our mirrors.

Get serious.

I'm serious, but I' learning on a daily basis the system, if sometimes
I can't read the faq it's because sometimes I do not have internet,
living in cuba this is normal, for anything else you're right.

People would have to provide some pretty big money; we just do not
have the bandwidth to ship another 280MB of tgz files up to the
mirrors on a daily basis.
For the fast architectures, they would not even get to the mirrors
before a new build was ready to go out.