Hi all,

I've setup a certain number of aliases and vars both in /etc/profile and in
.profile and, whenever I login they always get read.
But opening a new terminal window under XFCE does not open a terminal with a
"login" so the two files do not get read.

By reading ksh(1) man, one discovers that this problem can be easily
circumvented by issuing a "ksh -l" command.
But this is quite annoying to type after every time I open a new terminal
and I still haven't found in XFCE terminal the setting to modify this
behaviour.
Is there some variable to set or am I missing some obvious parameter config?

Thanks
Paolo