Comcast has 15.930 million high-speed internet customers.

According to the wikipedia article.

2^24=16,777.216
So they are close.
How about the smartphone market, are they largely being natted?
Or are we likely to see a doubling of the need for IP addresses in the next
couple of years, as non-smart phones die out.

Is IPv4/64 a reference to IPv6, or a plan to make v4's address space bigger,
without changing it significantly otherwise?