Howdy.

Alessandro Baggi wrote:
> Hi List, i had registered me to the security list:
> security-annou...@openbsd.org since 9 Genuary 2011, but any email come
> on my account. Some that had security list subscribtion, can tell me if
> since 09/01/2001 at today there are mails?

>From http://www.openbsd.org/mail.html ...

Your membership to the OpenBSD mailing lists can also be managed via a
web interface at:
http://lists.openbsd.org/

... log in and read the archives or ...

Mailing List Archives:
These mailing list archives are not managed by the OpenBSD project.
Take the time to look at more than one -- each is a little different,
and has different search abilities. If you don't find an answer in
one, check another.

<snipped>
List of Archives
</snipped>

Alessandro Baggi wrote:
> Ah ok. But the security list concernes the bugs only for OpenBSD Set, or
> also for ports?

security-announce
Security announcements. This low volume list receives OpenBSD security
advisories and pointers to security patches as they become available.

ports-security
Security announcements for ports and packages. This low volume list
receives OpenBSD security advisories concerning the ports tree and
packages with more information about the vulnerabilities and patches.

http://www.openbsd.org/mail.html

Best wishes.