Hello all,

Things got out of my hand and I want to say something and close this thread.
There were some other posts in this thread which I consider are
off-topic. I got also direct email telling me I should not blame
Henning and other developers.

I will try again to explain, moving myself off-topic. So here it comes.

1. I know my rights as an user - got them from Theo's posts and I
agree with his original point of view. I have nothing to comment
against it.
2. I never had, I don't have and I will never have the intention to
attack or blame developers. Never. This comes from understanding
number 1. Even they will use appelatives like "idiot", "spammer",
"newbie".
3. If you think some questions are stupid or fully answered please
make a rule on this list, mark the thread somehow, etc.

I like OpenBSD, I use it, and I'm not against it. Moreover I'm not a
troll. Each time when I ask on this list, I ask just because I
consider it is an important issue which I was not able to understand.
It's like asking for a little help, some link, not a spoon feed. It is
not because I want to blame developers. OK, if some people are
sensible on this, I will refrain from asking. But where the heck is
the limit, I need some time to figure out too.

I am sorry for the noise. If someone was offended, it was not with
intention, it was not personal. Excuse me, please.

I will send here another thing. I hope it will be received nicely. I
mean I don't know how to tell it to be nice for everyone. But I will
tell it: parts of FAQ go into being more difficult and more abstract
than the style it use to be back in time. This is how I feel it. Maybe
the author was changed , I don't know.

This is now:
"4.13.7 - I got an SHA256 mismatch during install!
Checksums are embedded in the install kernels for the file sets that
are used for the system install.

Actual -release file sets should all match their stored checksums.

At times, snapshots may not have proper checksums stored with the
install kernels. This will happen for various reasons on the building
side, and is not reason to panic for development snapshots. If you are
concerned about this, wait for the next snapshot."

OK, reading this, what to do next? If I will be concerned, i will
wait. But why I should be concerned ? If I'm not concerned, can I
install with wrong checksum? ...
And thing get interesting. I like the "howto" style of documentation.

Thank you.