Hello,
I have to run atomcat 6 with a java web application on front-end
server connected to the internet. I'm planning to use openbsd (with
it's apache 1.3), tomcat6, java jvm 1.6 and mod_jk.
At any time (or as fast a possible), Java, Tomcat 6 and mod_jk (from
ports or packages) need to be patched when security updates are
available.

I'm "not" a developer, so I'm unfortunately not able to produce
patches by myself.

What version of openbsd "current" or as of now "openbsd_4_8", should I
run to be sure the latest available security patches are applied, for
java, tomcat and mod_jk port?
Didier