Hi Denis,

How do I force an install with yum?
I am only aware of the rpm commands like --nodeps etc but not the yum equivalent.

Regards,

Michiel

On 01/09/2014 02:44 PM, Denis Fateyev wrote:
Thanks for the report, will be fixed soon. This man-file was missed from
'alternatives' indeed. Meanwhile you can do force install, or skip it
during installation - non-critical since involves a single man-page only.

As for pam, the package is built with pam support, and comes with a
pam-file which complies system requirements. I haven't checked it with
submission, so you can try and report.

---
wbr, Denis.

On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 6:40 PM, Michiel van Es <m...@protegam.nl