On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 09:12:03AM -0300, Hugo Osvaldo Barrera wrote:
> I updated OpenBSD to 5.5-current (using snapshots) yesterday, and THEN
> installed opensmtpd-latest.
>
> After running for a short while, smtpd simply exits.
>
> I'm guessing I should understand something from the line:
> "smtpd: session_imsg: unexpected IMSG_LKA_AUTHENTICATE imsg"

The config below is irrelevant, this crash was introduced by the
processes merging in OpenBSD, it was fixed the day after.

You can't be experiencing it with opensmtpd-latest because we've
not generated snapshots with this merging, you probably missed a
step when installing.

I suggest that you cvs up src/usr.sbin/smtpd on -current, you'll
see the bug disappear ;-)

--
Gilles Chehade

https://www.poolp.org                                          @poolpOrg