Hi

I have a set of email addresses that I forward on to other external
addresses.  I am getting a significant quantity of mail that targets
these adresses but is rejected by the destination (because it is bad);
the bounce message that I generate then fails to deliver because the
sender was faked.  Is there any way of selectively disabling the
creation of bounce messages?  I still want bounce messages for
anything sent from a local address that I've failed to send but I'd
like to stop generating bounces for failures to forward that simply
clog up my mailq 'cos they will never be delivered. Or possibly,
better still, redirect the bounces to a local address so I can see
what is happening if there is a real problem.

Thanks

JC