I did the following on my "X-less" installation of OpenBSD 5.6

 - downloaded the two sets xetc56.tgz and xbase56.tgz
 - added the sets according to the FAQ
http://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq4.html#AddFileSet
<http://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq4.html#AddFileSet>
 - created the symlink as follows:
   /usr/local/lib/X11/app-defaults -> /etc/X11/app-defaults

after doing so dkimproxy compiled and installed fine. I have not tried to
remove the sets after installation however.

----
Eric Ripa