For a minute I thought the following was possible that my old server
couldn't do. I know gpg is the solution but getting people to use it
can sometimes be easy and sometimes impossible and so there are times
when you are on the border of what you are comfortable sending in plain
text.

accept tagged DKIM for any recipient <tlsrequired> relay tls
accept tagged DKIM for any recipient <ca-tlsrequired> relay verify
accept tagged DKIM for any relay

Is there a way of doing this already and/or is it worth adding to a new
issue or to the existing.

"https://github.com/OpenSMTPD/OpenSMTPD/issues/502";

"OpenSMTPd should accept alias rules in relay declarations #502."

There is a DANE issue already, so maybe it's not necessary?