Hello,
I have this message in my logs but it's surprising since no reference to
/var/mail is present in my opensmtpd.conf
smtpd[78301]: warn: smtpd: parent_forward_open: /var/rep/_vmail: No such file
or directory
table utilisateurs file:/etc/mail/utilisateurs
accept tagged CLAM_IN for domain <domaines> virtual <utilisateurs> deliver to
maildir
"/home/rep/_vmail/%{dest.domain:lowercase}/%{dest.user:lowercase}/Maildir"
$ cat /etc/mail/utilisateurs
myu...@mydomain.org              _vmail
It's like there's something like a hardcoded default path
# smtpd -h
version: OpenSMTPD 6.0.0

Also, if anyone knows why 6.0.2 is not the version shipped in the latest 6.2
openbsd.
Thanks