Hi Peter

I am using spamd.

So the “reject” statement still logs the connection as seen in the log sample I
provided. I was expecting to see a different log entry along the lines of
“source IP rejected”. The log information gives me the impression that the
‘reject’ is not working.

Happy to configure a table in “pf.conf” and block the IP that way.
But then what is the point of the “reject” in the smtpd.conf?