On 11/4/18 2:32 PM, Bryan Harris wrote:
I made the exact same mistake of not using “from any” on my relay rule.
Scratching my head reading the rule trace was a good learning experience.

I still don’t understand how to correctly setup virtuals like you’re doing.
Instead I’m using aliases. Can you share your virtual match rule?

V/r,
Bryan

I'm using mysql tables. It makes everything so simple.

Edgar

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 4, 2018, at 10:01 AM, Edgar Pettijohn III <ed...@pettijohn-web.com>